The new and improved Basic Training began in March. The new program consists of three levels to maximize training and ensure safety so that anyone with any level of skill can start and be successful. Email [email protected] for more information.
• WFTDA/USARS insurance must be obtained prior to skating
• New recruits pay a $30/month fee, due at the 1st of each month
• All appropriate gear, to include: helmet, mouth guard, elbow pads, knee pads, wrist guards, skates
• Access to the Omaha Roller Derby practice space
• Practices: Level 1 sessions on Fridays from 6pm-8pm, additional self-practice time 3 times/week, off-skates strength training 2 times/week, level 2 and level 3 will be scheduled soon!
• Drop-in skate rates on Friday nights during the Level 1- basic training is $5 each time for non-ORD members, but skaters must have gear and WFTDA/USARS insurance coverage
• Basic Training is first priority, but coaching will do their best to include everyone in the drills and help out each individual according to their needs
For schedule, rates and updates, please email us at: