Want to be a part of Omaha Roller Derby?
Boot Camp Date:
If I make it through New Recruit Camp Testing (Tryouts), what can I expect?
2. Attend at least 2-3 practices a week
3. Purchase your own gear and keep all equipment in good shape
4. Work hard and play hard all the time
5. Follow Omaha Roller Derby Bylaws & Code of Conduct
6. Be part of Omaha’s fastest growing sport and be a part of the best female sport around!
But if the recruitment period has passed what do I do?
If we are not actively recruiting we could still use your talents and time! We are always looking for help at our games in the form of volunteers and non-skating officials. If you are interested in helping in this capacity please email our Recruitment Manager. This is the best way to get an idea of what to expect and also show the team you are dedicated to helping the league grow!
To prep you for our recruitment period you can attend the Open Skate at any time throughout the year. You’ll learn the same skills as you would in the New Recruit Camp.
Contact our Recruitment Manager, with any further questions: [email protected]m